Media and Events Home
Carl Wellenstein is a career strategist and coach specializing in working with individuals with the following profiles:
- Mid-career, such as executives, managers, experienced staff and professionals.
- Age from late 20s to late 50s.
- Several years of work experience.
- Dealing with a career progression, job search, or career change issue.
Carl’s unique experience sets him apart as a career expert. Unlike many who call themselves career coaches, Carl has personally experienced the job and career change process from multiple perspectives. His first-hand experience includes:
- Making his own job and career change as a CPA and partner after fifteen years at Arthur Young & Co. (now Ernst & Young).
- Relocating to the UK to start and manage an international executive search firm.
- Participating in numerous interviews with the recruiters that worked for him and with their employer clients over seven years.
- Querying his recruiters and their corporate clients about what they considered important and how and why they made decisions about candidates. He then created and implemented a best-practice recruiting and interviewing process.
- Co-developing a successful job and career search program for individuals and groups that he used for over fifteen years.
- Author of 12 Steps to a New Career.
For a list of articles and stories by Carl on job search and career change issues that are available for publication and to watch Carl on TV, go to the Media page.
To understand what Carl can offer your group and check out his participation at conferences and other events as a speaker, workshop facilitator, or coach in one-on-one career coaching sessions, go to the Events page.
Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.